Our goal is to become a global leader in
software design & development. But no matter how big we grow, we will always ensure everybody who joins
BLOCKCOM feels at home
Consumers are moving outside the marketing funnel by changing the way
they research and buy products. We provide a trusted, convenient source for finding value on everyday
items and activities.
Our Marketplace is a connected community of merchants that support
each other through tokenized rebate incentives that extend the relationship from one merchant to the other
helping local and national businesses grow by introducing them to high-quality new customers.
Marketplace will deliver compelling and cost-effective marketing
solutions for businesses large and small and provide our partners with the tools to inspire customers to
Launching in Q4 of 2018, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic
leader to work within our product design team. As the Director of Ecommerce Design you will be assigned as
stakeholder in the following:
- Design UI/UX that is complimentary to brand statement and capture the Marketplace
vision, bring the
design elements to life, and ultimately create a website that appeals to consumers.
- A designer that specializes in creating and laying out the visual aesthetics of the
platform with efficient navigation giving users the ability to search for services with ease and brands
find and express their unique identity online.
- Excellent with conceptualizing projects, Solid artistic and design skills and basic
to advanced coding
- Very proficient in graphic design and familiarity with SEO and digital marketing
- Candidate will stay aware of latest trends, ecommerce innovations, technology and
maintains professional knowledge by engaging in continual learning, attending educational workshops, and
reviewing professional training Web sites and publications.
- Work with a variety of design and optimization tools, layouts and page elements to
appeal Improving the overall interface and user experience.
- Use responsive design to enhance mobile access and collaborate with graphic
artists, programmers, and